Open Project Site Office
We provide service to the Foreign investors who are looking for registration or incorporate a company in Bangladesh. We also offer Advisory is a leading provider of professional and outsourcing services in Bangladesh including Corporate Secretarial, Accounting, HR & Payroll & Tax.
BIDA and RJSC Approval to Register a Company
Our service includes Company Incorporation from RJSC, Trade License, Income Tax and Accounting Services for local & foreign entrepreneurs.
For establishing more than one Office of the permitted Branch or Liaison Offices in Bangladesh.
The foreign company shall have to take separate prior permission from the Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA).
Unlike a Bangladeshi subsidiary company, the parent company of a Representative Office is implicitly liable for all the debts and liabilities of the Representative Office.
The branch office can undertake only the following activities in Bangladesh:
- Providing professional or consultancy services.
- Promote export from or import from / to Bangladesh .
- Performing research work in which the parent company is engaged.
- Encourage technical/financial collaboration between parent or group companies and local BD companies.
- Representing the company in Bangladesh and acting as an agent for trading.
- Providing services in information technology and software development in Bangladesh.
- Rendering support (technical) for the products supplied by the parent company.
- Operate as a foreign airline or shipping company.
The project office can only undertake the activity relating and incidental to the project. The primary condition for opening a project office is that the parent company must have secured a contract from an Bangladeshi company.
- Application in prescribed form signed by the authorized person for establishment of branch/liaison/ representative office – 4 copies.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association and Certificate of Incorporation of the principal/ parent company.
- Name and nationality of the directors/promoters of the principal company.
- Audited Accounts of last financial year of the principal company.
- Company’s board of director’s resolution regarding opening of office in Bangladesh.
- Proposed organogram of the office showing the posts to be occupied by both expatriates and local personnel.
- Details of activities to be performed through the proposed branch/liaison/representative office in Bangladesh.
- Forwarding Letter
- Documents (item 2-5) shall have to be attested by the concern Bangladesh mission/mission of the respective country in Bangladesh/respective country’s apex business chamber/local business chambers.
- Any documents not in English must be translated in English before submission.
- 4 copies of all the documents must be submitted to BIDA.
- BIDA might ask for more documents after reviewing the above mentioned documents.
- Our team of expert will help walk you through process smoothly as local partner.
Obtaining Trade License to open Bank Account
Trade License in Bangladesh is a primary document which certifies that you are permitted to do business on the specified field mentioned therein in the trade license. Therefore, it can also be called a business permit license in Bangladesh.
Along with the application, the following information and documents need to be submitted:
- Photocopy of AOA and MOA
- Photo of Managing Director or Chairman
- TIN of the branch office
- in addition, Rental agreement of the office and
- lastly, Nature of business