Logistics & Transport BPO Services
Logistics and transport serve as the vital factor in supply chain management process. These services play a vital role in retail and manufacturing sectors.We provide end-to-end logistics & transport BPO solutions for all sectors. Efficient transport & logistics services assure goods are delivered in a timely manner and customers remain happy. As an industry, logistics faces many challenges.Logistics and transport services invest a significant amount of corporate budgets, so companies are always looking to drive down overall costs. The need for transport and logistics expertise is also mounting as shippers and companies face pressure to manage changes in the supply chain while increasing margins.
The availability and accessibility of skilled logistics professionals are key competency challenges, so companies are looking to outsourcing providers to fill the human resources gap. BPO services enable delivery of consistently high-quality customer service. With our integrated suite of IT, infrastructure, and BPO services, we help companies manage front and back office operations through a standardized, centralized setup that lowers operational costs.
- Customer Relationship Management: CRM services are a key to retention, enhanced pricing power, and effective loyalty programs. We offer high-quality, consistent, cost-effective customer service solutions with greater measurability and accountability —through our proprietary tools and metrics.
- Back Office Services: Our centralized transaction processing services help you to lower back-office TCO through standardization. We help to create economies of scale and labor arbitrage. We also help you to enhance process control and business agility, and reduce credit risk.
- Preserve your brand culture: Outsourcing your contact center operations doesn’t mean giving up your brand identity. When we engage with clients, we take the time to get to know their brand, their values—everything that is important to the culture of their organization.
- Access to domain expertise. The capabilities of our experienced logistics personnel extend to all areas of supply chain management, from warehousing to materials planning. Our professionals have experience with just-in-time applications and the latest software and tools to optimize each phase of the supply chain.
Our Services include:
- Accounting/Bill of Lading Services
- Payroll services
- Financial reporting
- Innovative methodologies
- Skilled highly motivated offshore talent
- Comprehensive back-office support
- Customer service management
- Data entry & data capture
- Invoice /order processing
- B2B lead generation service
- Customer relation management service
- Inbound/ Outbound service