Simplified E-Visa & Work Permit Service For You
BPOBD team can assist applying E visa from the applicant’s home country, which it can be done online easily. We can guide you to Work Permits and E-Visas which can save your time and efforts.
E Visa & Work Permit Consultation Support with 6 Applications
Integrated Expats Management, HR & Global Mobility Solutions
We can help you complete the forms and guide you through the application process.
If your company is planning to expand or outsource operations to Bangladesh, We have a skilled team to support you.
Bangladesh has a specific process for issuing work permits that will allow individuals from foreign nations work in the country legally.
Meat Our Team of Work Permit Procedure Specialists
Affiliate marketing is a common strategy for us to generating substantial online revenue and driving sales. Our recent drive toward less conventional marketing strategies has proven to be extremely beneficial to both brands and affiliate marketers.
Our affiliate service simply finds a product they want, promotes it, and receives a portion of the profit from each sale they make. Our Affiliate links from one website to another are used to monitor sales. BPO affiliate's contribution to the seller's revenue will be calculated differently depending on the program.
8 Types of Work Visas in Bangladesh
Decision of the Board of Directors of your company regarding extension of employment of foreign nationals need to mention of salary & other facilities. The decision must be duly signed by directors / CEO present in the meeting.
The usual processing time for a Bangladesh visa is about 02 (two) weeks. In some cases it extend 1 week more, so applicants should plan accordingly to ensure that they will receive their visa in time to travel and begin employment.
There are many types of visas for visitors to Bangladesh, including:
We ensure Hassel-free E-Visa processing
The following document is required to processing E-Visa under Industrial catagory.
All of the following documents shall have to be attested by the Chairman/ CEO / Managing director/ Country Manager/ Chief executive of the Company/ Firms.
- Photocopy of registration letter issued by Bangladesh Investment Development Authority.
- Photocopy of the memorandum and articles of association.
- Certificate of incorporation of locally incorporated company.
- Board resolution for job of foreign national mentioning the name, nationality & passport number of the expatriate
- Photograph of the expatriate.
- Print copy of the passport (Full set) of the expatriate (whole of the used part).
- Appointment letter or Service agreement or transfer letter of the expatriate.
- Certificates of all educational qualifications & professional experience of the employee
- Photocopy of the advertisement for filling up the position, in which the expatriate has been appointed with date of publishing and URL of the online advertisement
- Specific activities of the company
- Statement of workforce showing list of local and expatriate staffs with designation, remuneration and allowances, nationality and date of first appointment.
FAQ For E-Visa and Work Permit Service
The following individuals may apply for a work visa in Bangladesh:
- Any person selected as an expert/employee/adviser for any government or autonomous organization.
- Personnel working in Export Processing Zones.
- Workers working for an NGO.
Our consultation can help you obtaining the job permit in Bangladesh for work purposes – including E-visa, E1-VISA or P1-VISA from Bangladeshi High Commission offices abroad
Staffs may select to bring their partners with them. In such cases, the same documents required for the applicant must also be submitted by the spouse of the applicant.
Work permit is issued only by BIDA except the investors registered with Economic Zones (EZ), Export Processing Zone (EPZ), High-tech Park and NGO Affairs Bureau. Moreover VISA should always be issued by the Immigration Office. BIDA can issue the recommendation letter for VISA issuance by Immigration Office.
An application for work permit should be submitted to BOI within 15 days from the date of arrival of the foreign national a charge of BDT 5,000 is applicable in this regard.