E-Visas and Work Permits
BPOBD team can assist applying E visa from the applicant’s home country, which it can be done online easily. We can guide you to Work Permits and E-Visas which can save your time and efforts.
E Visa and Work Permit Application Consulting Support
Expats Management, HR & Global Mobility Solutions
Consult With an Expert
As a Host Country, We can hire talented employees on behalf of your company and provide consultation to obtain the necessary working visas for every member of your team that will be moving to Bangladesh.
We can help you complete the forms and guide you through the application process.
If your company is planning to expand or outsource operations to Bangladesh, We have a skilled team to support you.
Bangladesh has a specific process for issuing work permits that will allow individuals from foreign nations work in the country legally.
Work Permit in Bangladesh
Affiliate marketing is a common strategy for us to generating substantial online revenue and driving sales. Our recent drive toward less conventional marketing strategies has proven to be extremely beneficial to both brands and affiliate marketers.
Our affiliate service simply finds a product they want, promotes it, and receives a portion of the profit from each sale they make. Our Affiliate links from one website to another are used to monitor sales. BPO affiliate's contribution to the seller's revenue will be calculated differently depending on the program.
Types of Work Visas in Bangladesh
Decision of the Board of Directors of your company regarding extension of employment of foreign nationals need to mention of salary & other facilities. The decision must be duly signed by directors / CEO present in the meeting.
The usual processing time for a Bangladesh visa is about 02 (two) weeks. In some cases it extend 1 week more, so applicants should plan accordingly to ensure that they will receive their visa in time to travel and begin employment.
There are many types of visas for visitors to Bangladesh, including:
Documents Required for processing E-Visa
The following document is required to processing E-Visa under Industrial catagory.
All of the following documents shall have to be attested by the Chairman/ CEO / Managing director/ Country Manager/ Chief executive of the Company/ Firms.
- Copy of registration letter issued by Bangladesh Investment Development Authority.
- Copy of the memorandum and articles of association.
- Certificate of incorporation in case of locally incorporated company.
- Board resolution for employment of foreign national mentioning the name, nationality & passport number of the expatriate
- Photograph of the expatriate.
- Copy of the passport (Full set) of the expatriate (whole of the used part).
- Appointment letter/Service agreement/transfer letter of the expatriate.
- Certificates of all academic qualifications & professional experience of the employee
- Copy of the advertisement for filling up the position, in which the expatriate has been appointed with date of publishing and URL of the online advertisement
- Specific activities of the company
- Statement of manpower showing list of local and expatriate employees with designation, salary and allowances, nationality and date of first appointment.