Thinking of hiring a bunch of professionals to manage your financial needs? Are you out of time and budget? Then choose a shortcut, start working with accounting BPO. Accounting BPO not only control costs and manage risks but also drive business strategy along with revenue growth.
What is Accounting BPO?
Accounting BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) plays a vital role in BPO industry. The work of accounting BPO is to do account related task such as payroll or a part of a work for another business organization. It is implemented as a cost-saving measure and has a high impact on business growth which helps to gain productivity.
Accounting BPO services:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Accounts Receivable Functions
- Preparing Balance sheet
- Bookkeeping Services
- Tax Preparation
- Year-end financial report
- Invoice Factoring Functions
- Cheque Postings
- Payroll Processing
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Document Management
- Invoice Entering
- Verification And Collection calls
- Financial Statement Preparation
Why do you need to outsource your finance department?
- Fractional use of finance and accounting professionals
- As it is maintained by a third party so you don’t have any obligation to pay salaries or benefit costs
- It alleviates the burden of hiring, training and maintaining accounting staff which result in fast utilization of time and efficient workflow
- Provide a high level of flexibility with emerging technology and cloud-based applications
- Your confidentiality, risk management, governance and improved security of your accounts information is maintained under close supervision with a bunch of professionals.
- Budget and space saving
Impact of Accounting BPO in Bangladesh business sector:
Zunaid Ahmed Palak, Minister of State for Information and Communication Technology said, “Bangladesh government has declared information technology and BPO as the top priority after RMG. Finance and accounting outsourcing has become an integral part of the BPO sector.”
With the advance of business industries, numbers of BPO sectors in Bangladesh are increasing day by day to solve the huge amount of accounting chores to maintain business expandability. This sector of the country has got a lot of new opportunities to flourish.
With accounting BPO one can hire professionals from other offices located outside their area and can work with the team. Tuhin Khondokar, Chief Financial Officer of bpo.com.bd says, “There are many clients working with us from Rajshahi, Chittagong, Narayanganj and other areas outside of Dhaka, and we are serving our clients with the best that we can”. So, through accounting BPO one can easily get accustomed with the current trend of business flow with cost effective solution and can get the most benefit from any part of the world.